Friday, September 29, 2006

No temas

Don't Be Afraid Lyrics

I know it's hard to believe
When your eyes just can't see
So lean on Me
I have not disappeared
And I can see you from here

Tears are blinding you from the truth
Oh, I'm right here in front of you
Won't you reach out and take My hand
Don't be afraid of love Don't be afraid of love

I'll know you'll find your strength again
Don't lose your faithDon't be afraid
There are questions on your face With no answers in place So just believe
For tomorrow will come
And with it, the morning sun Oh, I hop you will let Me in
That's when the healing begins

There's a wall surrounding you
Love alone can make it through
You're caught up in the circle you drew
And when your world starts tumbling' there for you

Living in fear is unhealthy, fear comes because we dont trust God, we dont step and facek thingsa tih ths Word and promises, we dont, and soon we fall in despair, but He comes and says¨Dont be afraid¨I care for u, I love you, I can heal, guide and lift...

Just as u are, my special marterpiece, so tenderly and dedicated was my creation towards u.. Con cuidado y dedicacion te cree, te pensé, te diseñé, para wue fueras LIBRE, para que AMARAS, para que Me ADORARAS, para que te DELEITARAS, para que fueras VALIENTE...

siempre recuerdo a Punchinello, nunca olvidare esa historia, cuando la vimos en casa, la tuvimos que ver dos veces a pesar de ser en formato para niños, todos nos quedamos pasmados, ?como lo hemos olvidado?? como hemos cambiado nuestro valor por la efimera y barata de un mundo sumido en egoismo y justificaciones para el mal.....

nos creemos tan fuertes y por dentro temblamos porque no somos nosotros mismos y no tenemos fuerzas para serlo porque se nos ha vendido cual es la idea de exito, de personalidad o profile ^¨ in ¨ y en vez de reconocerlo huimos, huimos de Dios, creamos toda una red de dudas y cuestionamientos para huir del creador y lentamente morir, morir al regalo y privilegio de ser la maxima expresion de su gloria, testimonio y verdad...huimos de nosotros mismos, de lo que somos realmente.. huimos..
¨

Tomado de www.wemmicks.com
¨When the famous Bess Stovall arrives in Wemmicksville, everyone wants to be in her club. But Punchinello can't because he is made of the wrong wood. Eli the woodcarver helps Punchinello see that he is special because Eli made him. We don't have to be like famous people to be special. God made us just the way we are--on purpose¨

¨You Are Special (Hardcover)Every day Wemmicks do the same thing: either stick gold stars or gray dots on one another. The pretty and talented ones always get stars. Others, though, who can do little or who have chipped paint, get ugly dots. Kids will love seeing how Eli the woodcarver helps Punchinello understand how special he is--dots and all. Parents will appreciate the message this story sends to kids: that regardless of what the world thinks, they are precious in God's sight.¨


¨ You Are Mine (Hardcover)Once again, the need to "be important" is creating havoc in Wemmicksville. And once again Punchinello is in the middle. Follow his foibles as he learns a lesson that kids of every age must never forget: God's children are loved because of Whose they are, not because of what they possess.


No comments: