Monday, September 11, 2006

no hay necesidad de mendigar
no hay necesidad dediagnosticar el alba
no hay necesidad de personalizar las acusaciones
no hay necesidad de minimizar la verdad
no hay necesidad de enterrar lo verdadero
no hay necesidad de reciclar el amor
no hay necesidad de preservar el rencor
no hay necesidad de aferrarse al pasado
no hay necedidad de huir en vez de enfrentar
no hay necesidad de creer todo lo que dicen, compar todo lo que te venden


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



no hay necesidad porque El vencio
no hay necesidad porque mi precio pago
no hay necesidad porque mi eternidad pago
no hay necesidad porque mi identidad me concedio
no hay necesidad porque su esperanza me corono
no hay necesidad porque un corazon que sangra sanidad me ha amado con amor eterno....

Gracias Jesus

Thought that I was all alone Broken and afraid But You were there with me Yes, You were there with me And I didn't even know That I had lost my way But You were there with me Yes, You were there with me 'Til You opened up my eyes I never knew That I couldn't ever make it Without You Even though the journey's long And I know the road is hard Well, the One who's gone before me He will help me carry on After all that I've been through Now I realize the truth That I must go through the valley To stand upon the mountain of God As I travel on the road That You have lead me down You are here with me Yes, You are here with me I have need for nothing more Oh, now that I have found That You are here with me Yes, You are here with me I confess from time to time I lose my way But You are always there To bring me back again Sometimes I think of where it is I've come from And the things I've left behind But of all I've had, what I possessed Nothing can quite compare With what's in front of me With what's in front of me

No comments: