Saturday, September 23, 2006

am i runner??

Im not trying to raise discussion on this matter, controversy or confusion... but Im asking myself : Am I a runner??

I think I have been, sometimes running is fine, its propper, its the right thing to do, it shows that you were brave to run from temptation, i like those runs, when u feel the heat of ur flesh is making u go for it but the grace of God pour in ur Spirit gives u the strengh to step back, reconsider and realice obedience makes sense when we know our Lord... but the runnings im speaking here, is more like literally running from all opportunities in love matters, as soon as he steps closer than usual I find an excuse to run! to press my teeth, breath and turn back... I cant jump, just like when I was learning to dive, I ran in panic several times, the first jumps hurted my belly, but with the time it became the greatest thing about going to the pool, the possibity of breaking into the water and feeling the soft gentle water openning and space to my skin and body, It feels good each time I do it, cause it reminds me of how afraid I was to do it...

Now, I hope the same happens in some issues, but I dont know. I know im still young, still so busy with so many things, but believe me I want to love and be loved.... all those things I wrote to my Vadni see it materialice not some ever after utopy, some things I must learn

Its not about looks
God has to be first in his (my) life, sensitive and original in his relationship with God
All other expectations let them be under Christ´s feets
Its not about achievements, speeches or money (Dios me libre)
Desprendimiento, humildad y sed de la Palabra
Sense of humor!
Details
A big space for forginess and forgets


Alma mia, espera en Dios porque aun he de alabarle, Salvacion mia y Dios mio...

Mi esperanza eres tu!

Am I a runner? I think I am, just I need to be aware of it, and be able to let God teach me to be WISE and Prudent.. El es fie

No comments: