
when I enter here, many times i dont know who exactly is writting, what´s left out of me, or what is trying to rise from me, at the end of some day or just to take a break, I log into a place just to say all that´s lying in my head...
However, I dont want to forget the dylema which has been on my forehead, Dont miss who ypu are, dont trade what you believe, dont step on ur prize as it has not worth, cause if I leave it to the wind, it will rapidly fade, If I stick to the train of concepts, values, bondages of live It will shortly dissapear, If i lend it to my feelings constantly will race in the curves of my heart´s perceptions, I must hold on, I must believe, I must stay strong, for only God has been there, has rescued me, has showned me true love, love beyond poetry, beyon millions of miles, beyond thouhands of stars, beyond selfishness pollution and etnocentry wellfair.
Escucho el saludo de algunos truenos, anunciandome que va a llover, me suenan dulces, me suenan a descanso, a rocio en mi ventana, a cancion en mi alma, me dice que me ama cuando escucho llover....
No comments:
Post a Comment