
trying to catch my breath again and holding tight the towell in my wet hands, after showering and refreshing my body i heartly whisper to the Lord: help me not believe the deceivefull banner rounding my head: you are alone, may I reject the simple temptation of letting my soul drown in the fantasy of this world, may I be free and willing to intimate with ur promises, and for once and once again be written in my heart the unforgetable endless and precious statement on Ish. 43:4 You r precious in my eyes and honored, I love you....
Despite the rough waters in front of my horizon, Ill just take as ur purpose and long to fill my heart with the desire of learning from them, instead of running facing, instead of closing my eyes stand firmly and quietly farewell misconceptions of his mighty presence around me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment