Wednesday, August 09, 2006

standing



Standing in the wood smelly door I taste the shadow of the lullabyes rising in the morning with the hot coffee esence reminding everywhere that not all is broken or lost, but a new sunshine awaits to be discored and deep corners must be crossed.

i dont understand why i want everyone to be perfect
I dont understand how is to easy for me to judge and expect evil from others at the same time
I dont understand why I say something that i feel identify with but as soon as the wind comes it flyes away
I dont understand why there are dots in my sight, dark points of regrets, desillusions and broken pieces that scattered along the way
I dont understand the how, the when or they why, I just dont
And begg myself, do not forget, the treasure...
Do not forget the Owner of ur life
Do not forget the One who gave everything for u and sincerly opened his arms to show the Way
Do not forget the Light of the world, the lamp in ur way, the love of ur childhood
Do not forget his faithfullness all the way throught

Though u mess u, and mess up a lot, and mess up big, He loves u, He cares for u and He knows the plans He has for u, He knows what is real and its a lie, He is the One that has never fail u
Though u let many downs, though even urself is dissapointed, its not about u, its about that empty cross that set a eternal record: You are loved, You are forgiben

And I cry Lord almost without hope cause its hard to become hard as a stone when ur heart was gently as the soft fingers of a new baby... somehow I think i wasnt meant for this... i wasnt meant to be wrong or mistaken, but i am, im lost, full of pain and sin, but He has promised redemption, so in the middle of my tunnel, desperate path and dryness, i must confess and determined turned my face to Him...

No comments: