
today i finished "Passion and Purity" by Elizabeth Elliot, quite a book, just in the right time to bring me back to the vision, as i was on my final pages, i asked myself: why is it so hard to understand this? to understand true passion and love are not based only on feelings but the wait itself forms the character, the breath of the flamming desires... the mold, the idea... God's original idea of marriage, is so far away for the so divulgated and accepted stantards of our society, its biblical I know, its clear, however, its so confusing sometimes...
Thank God for that book, those pages reminded me to WAIT, that the WAITING is a key process and that is worth it...
I choose God, despite my flaws and weaknesses, temptations and sorrows, past, present and future, I CHOOSE GOD, I chose His will, his order.... HIS LOVE
1 comment:
Ok! I really need to read that book!!!
Post a Comment