Its been a while since I don’t write. A while I don’t run to my blog and start jeopardizing my most intimate thoughts and feelings, which despite their transparency still come covered with a veil, a veil I don’t even see most of the times…
Its been a while since I don’t write…. A rare thing for a dancing mind like me. My hiding place has been emptied by all the new experiences I´m living. Yeah… maybe I’ve been living….
And I agree, yes I do agree, that in life there are moments for everything…. Moments for loneliness, and moments to be accompanied, moments to cry and moment to burst in joy, moments to fight and moments to rest…. Moments to write or take pictures and moments to just go hand by hand with life, as a naïve bird learning to fly…
All I know, it’s that I’m thankful, for every day, and its leaves and winds, Im thankful Im alive and I feel alive…. I’m happy somehow my skin and heart have gotten to meet and see love from a different perspective… I’m happy I’m slowly learning to take risks and also learn from them… cause I do admit sometimes my fears are shadows that ghost me increasingly, but for a bit, I’ve walked the line of the new, and I like it and more importantly its worth it…
It’s been a while since I don’t write…
No comments:
Post a Comment