Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ever the same

"Ever The Same"

We were drawn from the weeds
We were brave like soldiers
Falling down under the pale moonlight
You were holding to me
Like a someone broken

And I couldn't tell you but I'm telling you now
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart

Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Fall on me Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you forever in me
Ever the same

We would stand in the wind
We were free like water Flowing down
Under the warmth of the sun
Now it's cold and we're scared
And we've both been shaken

Hey, look at us Man, this doesn't need to be the end

Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down

Fall on me tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same

Call on meI'll be there for you and you'll be there for me

Forever it's you Forever in me
Ever the same

You may need me there To carry all your weight
But you're no burden I assureYou tide me over
With a warmth I'll not forget

But I can only give you love

Fall on me tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with youForever in me

No comments: