Im thankful for
1. The day I had to walk in the rain to the supermarket to buy liquids for a sick person.
2. For the hugs and thoughts of Fabio.
3. For every extreme emotion that every challenge has carry through
4. The call I did that friday night that helped saved his life
5. For every new word or slang learned
6. For every single kid in El Factor, the day the kid that had lost his dad that week, cuddled in silence in my belly seeking safety and love, for every wire heart, for odeykis exciment to see us and play with us, for the bubbles and the rejoice in the community, for Betty;s service to her mom with a smile in her face
7. For every friendship added to my so wished dream of having international friends, for every one of them that has valued me and enriched my life
8. For the drivers, Tomas, Raily, Yael, funny, devoted, crazy guys
9. For every merengue lesson that just makes me LOL and have a great time
10. For Dave's personality, you reminded me of my dad, every advice, idea, help
11. For Nancy and her nonstopping gratefulness, encouragement, striving heart in serving others
12. For every inspired heart that steps in this lands and passes out that inspiration like electricity
13. For every time ive whitness the miracle of how 2 or more persons that cant communicate with their language, but their minds and heart bloom together, they laugh, they build more than houses
14. For Silvia, Yolanda and Penna
15. For Matt and all his incredible time helping with the teams, how at his young age has this heart full of all kinds of good things.
16. For Sean, how his love for his daughter and his funny accents I wont forget
17. For GBC guys, u rock, I had fun, I learn, I had victories and mistakes, in all you made it TOGETHER, for every pizza shared and that special day at the school.
18. For Christian, sent from above Im sure, helps me beyond messure.
19. For San Francisco's sky, landscapes in the site
20. For every hug, smile, sleepy and tired face, every day where Ive felt I cant do more and just a word or an action reminds me how much I love this and that it isnt about pleasing a leader, but working for all.
21. For Laureen, Laura, Keri, E!, etc etc etc I could get killed If I keep mentioning names, because all of the girls ALL have given so much to me..
22. For Stefan;s treat to Ice Cream
23. For the day I jumped into the awesome nice waves of Playa Los Bojolos in Nagua, after a work day in the mud and caliche, (I forgot my bathingsuit).
No comments:
Post a Comment