














Just like that I was ignored,
it took some minutes of my life and now the pain its taking centuries, it seemed
complicated but right, it seemed more but it was less, and I know I have to
settle with silent explanations, struggles of 2 world that cant reconcile but
crash into each other. Its fine, Ill try to value, forget and somehow pretend
time will heal, while my voice is drench over and over again, unheard its
tagged, I stopped and suddenly tasted the wall, it was always there I just wanna
it to believe it wasnt real, there is another way, now I dont have more to that
just sit and walk away, its part of the game, part of life, isnt? to win and to
loose, to love and to hate, to walk in the waters and to stumble into rocks, to
sing and to cry, to watch and to act....
No comments:
Post a Comment