I must not beg
I must not cry
I must say goodbye
For all the things have natural course
From birth to crawl
From growing to pouring the fruits
Bitter or sweet, juicy or dry
From blooming to fading
Just say goodbye
And mean goodbye
And act goodbye
And let the farewell bell ring again
For this chapter must end
And another will begin
But as cold as my words may seem
My heart is reluctant to accept them
For the pain slips through the door
Leaving ache and memories in its way
And yet I remember that no matter how cold
This winter is, these winds blow breaking any heat in the leaves or branches,
The winter will come, has to come, will come.
I must not cry
I must say goodbye
For all the things have natural course
From birth to crawl
From growing to pouring the fruits
Bitter or sweet, juicy or dry
From blooming to fading
Just say goodbye
And mean goodbye
And act goodbye
And let the farewell bell ring again
For this chapter must end
And another will begin
But as cold as my words may seem
My heart is reluctant to accept them
For the pain slips through the door
Leaving ache and memories in its way
And yet I remember that no matter how cold
This winter is, these winds blow breaking any heat in the leaves or branches,
The winter will come, has to come, will come.
1 comment:
And there´s the big problem my friend, to mean goodbye and act goodbye , because in our minds is a hall´nother story.
Love u.
Post a Comment