Thursday, July 06, 2006

uhm...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





WHO AM I?



Quien soy yo?????????????


Oui je suis???

If for once, I stop arguying about who am I, explaining it or express in it, and for once, for once, I believe it, and let my heart, mind and soul be enhanced by the power beneath the humble statement set on the cross, my life would be so different, such a peace when rejected, such a joy when lacks surround, such freedom when accused, such refuge when left out and such grace when fall down.

His Daughter
His Princess
His Sheep
Beloved
Redeemed
Made Wisdom
Inspiration of God
His eye's child
His poetry
H.I.S.

Next time Cris u want to walk face down... think of this... because as human ur strengths will fail, and ur heart foolish desires will embrace, however, its not about u, its about Him, ,Love sent Sacrifice


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: