Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I can still smile

yes I can still smile, due that today on my window the sun set
I can still because today my lungs are receiving air and my stomach enjoyed the water, the apple and the oranges i had
I can still smile because the love of my father remembers me how important i am
I can still smile because my Father's promises are true
I can still smile cause his mercy is upon my shoulder
I can still smile because I'm forgiven
I can still smile cause no matters who comes or goes, I'm not alone

Though I can still smile, my heart is still broken, ashamed, hurt, but I can still smile cause I know there is a purpose beyond my pain, to make my soul awake and always offer the road ahead..instead of painting dark paradises, instead of writing dead poems, instead of down faces, instead of clammy hands and weary shoes,

I can still smile cause I dont deserve it, and still you extend ur hand in grace...

No comments: