Sunday, January 27, 2008


yes, I gave you my color,n soon I lost my power....

I surrender every last drop of sense,

I was running from other stories, other unrequited matters,

and there I found another way to perpetrate the bursting flames in me,

despite how many times the song is repeated, we yet ask ourselves... why? how? when?

it takes less than true desire to be somewhere else,


Ill start again, tap my feet in dancing and will laugh at my own disgrace, for mistake keeps teaching, and then Ill run, I will be back on course, because I'm sick of insecurity this gives me, I'm growing tired of trying things the right way, and yet I know I want to stick to the plan,


there are dots in my silence, clarity and confusion, dreads of lost voices, folding back and forth, to many hands that grew tired of holding, true that is darken fears,

I'm inconsistently amazed on how soul can shine one day and the other just decides not to bloom, faints, we want think is there, its alive, but for slight moments, it feels like an oasis lost, like a match that just lost its red and yellow, and only blue, deep shadow blue, thick as mud, drowning blue, like a cold breathing blue, like a blind stroke, blue with no watermarks..


but the souls is there, it only restes quite, like a real illusion, steps in the sand, stronger than thoughts but beating along the feelings, it gets back in shape as the sun rises back in the morning, the aura of a new day, shining with no regrets or memories of the past, stronger than the evening.



No comments: