The raw temptation of getting stronger by meeting your weaknesses,
The loose chapter, the inconvenient stars, the yes and the now, the beat of the past, the bright of tomorrow, the veil of the instant, the nonstopping rise of dawn, makes me wonder, makes me smile, makes me sing, makes me want to jump and catch the breeze in my skin, meet whats real, what cant be changed….
The eloquence of loneliness, the bloom in the midst of isolation, peace is born when our souls are silent, just waiting, just stopping for a while the unceasing judgments, the unbreakable justifications for our waste of time, money and friendship, the rush for things, the thirst for appreciation, we want to be someone else, we portray someone else, just because we don’t want to be vulnerable, we don’t want to be discovered, we just want to be braves to run from who we really are, sometimes energetic sometimes lazy, sometimes lovely sometimes mad, sometimes cheerful sometimes sad, sometimes smart sometimes stupid, sometimes more sometimes just less, and we juggle with what suits best the market, negotiating us, me, you, I….. and we stumble, but for some reason we wont take that as a lesson but as a guilt, as a lost, as deep secret our true loves could find out….
Im sick of that, Im sick of running from who I am, I love to dance and to sing, I love to write and to sleep, I love hugs and kids, and I get mad with the 5 pm traffic, I rent movies that are the repetition of system, I miss my dad and don’t understand him at the same time.... and fall in love and fall out of it, I find ideal to be discussable and mystery to be enchanting, I doubt and I believe, I do and I un do, I use the truth and sometimes lie, my biggest struggle: depending on people, please them, try to be perfect or just to think everyone must love me…. Or that things will always go right… or that double mindset of sincerity vs hypocresy… more than with others… starting with myself….
No comments:
Post a Comment