El amor es un lenguaje que frecuentemente confundimos, mal entendemos, mal utilizamos, tanteamos las oportunidades, tomamos otras, pero al final, en el fondo, en lo profundo de nuestro ser todos tenemos el mismo sello, el mismo rastro de esa necesidad inherente, sabia, que retumba, necesidad de de recibir un Te amo y corresponderlo, y adórnalo, cuidarlo, silbarlo y pintarlo en las paredes, que el mundo se enteré que hemos sido despertados de un sueño donde solo existían dos colores, y ahora el arcoiris se acuesta a tu lado, llenando tu estomago de mariposas y susurrándote al oído lo especial de vivir, de amar, de dar…
Back to one of my favorite subjects, back to writing in English again, hiding some stuff from my original blood language, just letting go some of the reflections that the movie brought to me, .. Yamel y yo vimos the Holiday, somos malas pq fue medio tortura, pero realmente la disfruté, es mi tipo de película y me encanta consentirme viéndolas, tiene obviamente sus elementos que sacaría de la historia pero en general me encantó!
Is it because is such a utopia that I dwell breathing on that word so much?
Is it true what I see in movies? Is it still left some of that great old charm I can almost taste when I see a nearby couple, a wedding or family playing outside?
Maybe
Its just i would like to feel it, live it, purely, whole heartily, just as I smell the tender essence of a new sheet, just as picturing the sunset, but a complete picture, a picture of sharing, of laughing, of holding together each one's burdens, But its not there, I long for it, for I also run from it. Is it because this society calls all my nerves with the streets full of a double moral? Is it the fear of rejection? Of failure?
Love have knocked my door a few times and I have ran, or misheard it, or just ignored it, not even a little taste, though my heart is melting to touch the warmth of his holding, a tight holding, a safe place, where 2 souls click, stay, talk, believe, fight, forgive....
Today i heard that the antithesis of fear is love, not hate, but fear, that reminded me what the Bible states: True love conquers all fears. And brought to ask myself> where am I? where Am I on that process of stepping forward, laying aside my judgments, drafts, pockets filled with doubts, rationalizations, and just for once taking the risk of blessing someone's life and letting my smile, my care, my thoughts, my inspiration be to someone else other than my family or my friends or even my faith, by this I don’t mean I don’t want God in the first spot, He knows it, He is my Leader, and without him I’m just an empty song, a bunch of twisted and wrecked lyrics, but He knows my point, my need to hug and to be hugged, to write to and be written.
……..
One thing I know for sure, a hot chocolate is not as great as it is if ur not with that special someone, a rainbow or just the set of the afternoon its not the same when ur only looking it with 2 eyes, a problem its not the same when there are only one pair of shoulders carrying it, all the money, fame or fancy stuff you can have its worth some pennies if u don’t risk to love, if u live it alone and if u don’t give of urself, and all the suffering its worth a lot more, cause u loved, u decided to love…
And I write all this just to remember I’m alive, my heart still pounds, pounds for that type of love, an unknown zone Ill discover, but not alone...
So wait, learn to wait, for True blessings arrive just in time, meanwhile let God work in ur live, making U to his image, meanwhile enjoy being single, having privacy, learn to love urself as u are, in order to love others, u must know u have a huge price, a high standart, not set by ur weight, ur hair status or ur college degree, but just the mere fact of being a human, a women, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and foremost Gods masterpiece, when u learn that, ull see others that way and know how to appreciate them.
No comments:
Post a Comment