
every time I walk and think of you, you make me smile
when I wake up, my heart pounds fast of whats to come next to you
you are so special
if sweetness had a partner, id say it is you
i feel special when im around you
your words are gentle, slighty gentle, like drops of rain on a warm night
like rest in a weary day, like the scence of fresh love in a cold world..
and i just ask myself... is it real? is it possible? that what i thought i lost, is there again,
that what i thought i'd never lived, im living it and with such freedom and joy, that what i saved only for cheesy movies, was around me and beyond my expectations... I prayed for you, I'm praying for you, and I will keep praying for u.
guide me Lord, to love as you loved me and to go where u want me to go,and to share the sunset with who uwant me to... to share a hot chocolate, a tight hug, a hard night, a cough or a thought, lead me wait for the person, you've design for me, and as i wait prepare me to also be the girl that u dream
There's so much i'd like to say, and so much i'd like to save, to remain in silence for once, and just enjoy, taste the miracle of love, where two hearts race at the same beat and run to each other, just to listen the breath, just to call his name, just feel the embrace of closeness
No comments:
Post a Comment